WHAT YOU CAN RECYCLE
Use this Zero Waste Box to recycle:
- Hair care products: Shampoo bottles and caps, conditioner bottles and caps, hair gel tubes and caps, non-pressurized hair spray bottles, hair paste plastic jars and caps
- Facial skincare: Lip balm tubes, face soap dispensers and tubes, lotion bottles, lotion tubes, lotion dispensers and jars, non-pressurized shaving foam tubes, lip gloss tubes
Makeup packaging: Mascara tubes, eye liner pencils and cases, eye shadow tubes, concealer tubes and lipsticks.
- Other cosmetics: Empty perfume bottles, empty nail varnish bottles, nail polish remover bottles
We accept any plastic, metal and soda-lime glass beauty packaging.
Important: We only accept empty perfume bottles and nail varnish bottles as part of a wider range of empty (plastic) packaging. We cannot accept boxes predominantly filled with perfume bottles and nail varnish bottles. Please do not dispose of broken glass in the box.
Do not send in:
- Aerosol cans
- Plant-based or biodegradable plastics (i.e. PLA), wood or bamboo products
- Sheet masks for face, hands and feet
- Any contents of the packaging
Hazardous waste (sharp, flammable, reactive, corrosive, ignitable, toxic, infectious or pathogenic) which presents a danger to the environment, or to people
Batteries, pressurised canisters, broken glass and medical waste
Important: We do not accept full box shipments weighing more than 20kg.
If you are a business or a brand choosing to offer a recycling solution to your customers using Zero Waste Box™, we are looking forward to working with you and have put together a guide to help you promote your recycling efforts. Click here to access our guide