WHAT YOU CAN RECYCLE
Use this Zero Waste Box to recycle:
Do not send in:
- Bats, sticks, rackets (included broken parts such as strings, bumpers, and grippers), jump ropes, netting, pennies and specified clothing for recreational activity like swimsuits and goggles.
- Skateboards, bicycles, wheels, brakes, protective seats, bells, baskets, accessories, rims, reflectors, and handlebars cushions/grips.
- fishing rods, nets, hooks, weights, scales, popped and ripped frisbees, pucks, and whistle
- Protective sports equipment such as helmets, protective pads, resistance accessories, free weights, straps, cones, mouth-guards
- Hazardous waste (sharp, flammable, reactive, corrosive, ignitable, toxic, infectious or pathogenic) which presents a danger to the environment, or to people
Batteries, pressurised canisters, broken glass and medical waste