Due to the Coronavirus outbreak and safety measures we’ve put in place to protect our customers, employees and partners, your box should be fully sealed with adhesive tape and stored securely for 72 hours before requesting a collection.
If you or any of your staff are self-isolating, quarantined or suspect COVID-19 contamination of the PPE, please do not use your box to recycle the material and follow Government guidelines on how to dispose of such waste.
WHAT YOU CAN RECYCLE
Use this Zero Waste Box to recycle:
For Business Waste Transfer Notes, please use EWC 15 02 03
- Vinyl, nitrile, and latex gloves
TerraCycle® and KIMBERLY-CLARK PROFESSIONAL® have partnered to create the KIMTECH* Nitrile Glove Recycling Programme. This scheme is open to users of nitrile gloves in Pharmaceutical or Bioscience Manufacturing Companies, Research Facilities or Universities and it is free for the accepted participants. For more information, please visit the programme page here.
Do not send in:
Medical waste. This includes material contaminated with blood or bodily fluids and waste that originate from health care facilities, hospitals, home care, physicians' offices, dental offices, blood banks, veterinary clinics, research laboratories, etc.
- Gloves that are contaminated with materials considered hazardous or dangerous, according to the European-wide list of wastes Regulation (AVV)
- Heavy duty, fabric, and leather gloves
- Hairnets, earplugs, and lab coats or garments
- Hazardous waste (sharp, flammable, reactive, corrosive, ignitable, toxic, infectious or pathogenic) or material contaminated with blood which present a danger to the environment, or to people
Batteries, pressurised canisters, broken glass