WHAT YOU CAN RECYCLE
Use this Zero Waste Box to recycle:
- Any flexible plastic packaging including cereal bags, coffee bags, fresh seal bags, snack wrappers, rice or pasta packaging, gum packaging, plastic bags, bin bags, packaging for dried products and freezer bags.
- Plastic items not generally recycled including baking packing/muffin tins, foam sheets, frozen food bags, ice bags, drink mix packaging and wrappers.
- Shipping material including bubble wrap, packing peanuts, airbags, shrink wrap, cushioning pallet liners and covers.
- Any hard / rigid plastic packaging including spices packaging and plastic containers for food or condiments.
Do not send in:
- Food content and liquid waste
- Plant-based or biodegradable plastics (i.e. PLA)
- Any non-plastic waste: paper, metals, cardboard, glass
- Plastic cards
- Hazardous waste (sharp, flammable, reactive, corrosive, ignitable, toxic, infectious or pathogenic) which presents a danger to the environment, or to people
- Batteries, pressurized canisters, broken glass and medical waste
CLICK HERE for downloadable Accepted Waste Poster