WHAT YOU CAN RECYCLE
Use this Zero Waste Box to recycle:
- ABS printing spools
- Scrap printing material generated by your 3D printer
Do not send in:
- 3D printers
- 3D printers parts
- Traditional printer cartridges
- 3D prints of any material other than ABS
- Hazardous waste (sharp, flammable, reactive, corrosive, ignitable, toxic, infectious or pathogenic) which presents a danger to the environment, or to people
- Batteries, pressurized canisters, broken glass and medical waste
Printing materials made from PP, PE, PS and PTEG may be collected in our Plastic Packaging Zero Waste Box.
Printing materials made from PLA may be collected in our Biodegradable Plastic - Zero Waste Box™.