WHAT YOU CAN RECYCLE
Use this Zero Waste Box to recycle:
- Any flexible plastic packaging including cereal bags, coffee bags made out of burlap, fresh seal bags, energy bar wrappers, pasta packaging, gum packaging, plastic bags, bin bags, meat packaging, packaging for dried products and freezer bags.
- Non-recyclable plastic items including baking packing/muffin tins, foam sheets, frozen food bags, ice bags, drink mix packaging and wrappers.
Shipping material including bubble wraps, padded envelopes, styrofoam peanuts, airbags, shrinkwrap, cushioning pallet liners and covers, tissue paper packaging, and foam planks.
- Any rigid plastic packaging including spices packaging and plastic containers for food or condiments.
Do not send in:
- Food content
- Hazardous waste (sharp, flammable, reactive, corrosive, ignitable, toxic, infectious or pathogenic) which presents a danger to the environment, or to people
- Batteries, pressurised canisters, broken glass and medical waste
CLICK HERE for downloadable Accepted Waste Poster