WHAT YOU CAN RECYCLE
Use this Zero Waste Box to recycle:
Do not send in:
- Sports water bottles.
- Rackets (including broken parts such as strings, bumpers, and grippers), baseball bats, jump ropes, netting, swimming goggles, yoga mats.
- Cycling accessories: bike rims, handlebars grips, tapes and pads, reflectors, wheels, brakes, bells, baskets and seat covers.
- Skateboards, frisbees and boomerangs, hockey pucks.
- Disassembled fishing rods, fishing nets.
- Protective sports equipment such as helmets, knee and elbow pads, resistance accessories, straps, cones, mouth-guards.
- Plant-based or biodegradable plastics (i.e. PLA)
- Hazardous waste (sharp, flammable, reactive, corrosive, ignitable, toxic, infectious or pathogenic) which presents a danger to the environment, or to people
Batteries, pressurized canisters, broken glass and medical waste